Retrouvailles
Home About Stuffs Twitter Follow Dash

owner


"These moments will all be stories someday"

tagboard


Credits

© Template design by Adila. thanks for Base code by Atiqah.
I still don't understand
Saturday, November 2, 2013 • 10:43 AM • 0 comments



I still don't understand why i haven't got over you yet. That's the only thing which makes me up all night these days. It's been a year and half (maybe?) since the first time we met. Your face, your voice, the way you walk, the way you smile with your braces on, the way you play basketball. I miss them. I miss everything about you. I miss seeing you walk on our school corridor. I miss seeing you at our school canteen. I miss you. 

I know you won't be coming back. I know you forget everything about me already. I know you've found someone new. I know i was never existed in your life. For you i was a chapter. For you, i was just an event happening in your life. I know i'm nothing special to you.

I'm stupid, i know. For wanting something that i can't ever have. For wanting someone that i'll never own. I wish i didn't get this attach to you. But, what can a 16 year old girl like me can do? I'm effortless. I can't do anything about this. I've tried forgetting you once. But again, everything about you comes so fast. and it made me fail, once again. 

I've tried everything to stop loving you. But, there's no point of that. I even find your image in someone else. He even has the same birthday date as you. He has that "porcupine" hair like yours. He has that smile you always do. Caranya dia jalan, caranya dia ngomong ke temennya. Everything about him is just like you. It's like you come back to this city. But, you're not here anymore. You're gone. And I'm afraid that i'll like him because he is a lot like you. I don't want that to happen. 

But, i'm afraid i can't do that. Because the memories i had with you slowly disappearing from my mind. It's cruel and sad because memories are the only things i have from you. And now it's starting to disappear. 

I don't want to fall to the same hole over and over again. I get enough lesson from you already. I need to stop this feeling, before it's too late. 



|